RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

I’m not sure there will be a CR overhang. I think we are past...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    I’m not sure there will be a CR overhang. I think we are past the penny stock stage where those involved in the CR are after pips or thinking they need to get out before it tanks.

I believe that we at a much more mature stage now. Most that bought in for a few cents or less have taken their profits. Without looking at the chart we have been around these levels for quite some time, so many profit takers are gone and those that bought in higher have had their opportunity to leave if worried about the price decrease. I believe we have a much stronger shareholder base. Many will want to see this through. Sure there will be a few waiting for the rise that hopefully comes with our expected announcements but these will be replaced with whales that are waiting for this to be completely derisked. Most of us know it already is but some need to wait for confirmation.

I am hanging out for the next few announcements for the detail rather than the price rises that may come. With all this time they will have everything ready to go and are waiting to just push the button.

I imagine It is the BAM study that will be the trigger for everything else. The study will finalise how big we can go how soon. The binding agreements will come once this is known. Obviously POSCO will be in the box seat as they will offer sweeteners such as JV’s in an anode plant or the like. They have done well with PLS on the cathode side and if they can wrap us up on the anode side they will be the dominant force in the battery space outside of China. They know like many of us that the battery material crunch to come is real. If they have lithium and graphite wrapped up who could possibly compete. They got their equity stake in PLS, they would have to offer us real good sweeteners to get their hooks into us.

To me this was a no brainer for years but the Australian government finance absolutely sealed the deal for me. It allowed us to raise twice I think at 27c rather than multiple raises and much more dilution a lot lower.

We have had many rises from low 20’s to about here on traders hopes and speculation for the announcements to come to find they didn’t come and we dropped back down. I feel/hope that this is the final or at least second last before we get what we have waited so long for.

My next RNU is in rare earths, it has risen well in the last month. Unfortunately unlike when this was a cent or two I don’t have anything I want to sell to go after it to the same degree.

im no chartist but can you get a more certain pennant than this one. I know they can go either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.