RNU 1.16% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

Ha, been asking that myself since 2018.Every week .....is this...

1. RM8
    1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Ha, been asking that myself since 2018.

Every week .....is this going to be the week the next piece of the puzzle fits into place?

Never dreamt it would take this long. But this is the real world. These things chew up a massive amount of time. You have to wade through all the BS red tape, overcome all the hidden agendas and walls that are built against you. That's why it is so important to have a committed like minded board willing to go the full distance. And then you have to have faith in them, backed up by your own personal research. Also, you have to develop the power to filter the huge amount of noise that will try to throw you off.

Followed a few companies in the past that I was convinced were the real deal, and I'm sure a couple of them were convinced in themselves, but they ultimately failed. For me, all part of a slow hard learning process that spits many out. I have managed to stay on, even though I sometimes wonder whether I just have a warped sense of risk management.

I'm basically down to two companies now that may become once in a lifetime opportunities. Was three until the end of last year, and the other one is far from lost, just needs more time as it's more complicated.

We are rapidly approaching the pointy end for RNU.
    There is so much quality info here. Anyone that takes it in, absorbs it, does their own due diligence and acts on it is still a long way ahead of the herd IMO.

The rest of the market will wake up eventually, and even they will do well, but not as well as we, current holders. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $224.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $168.8K 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14914 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 82711 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.