RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

I agree with that patience is now required. I read that Tesla...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I agree with that patience is now required.
    I read that Tesla has swooped on MNS for an offtake agreement and it will be interesting to see the terms in the next day or so. I would imagine, that especially since Joe Biden signed the "Inflation Reduction Act " where vehicle manufacturers must have large percentages of the vehicles materials sourced either locally, or within the sphere of friendly allies to take advantage of certain tax breaks will spur on in country Vehicle manufacturers to look at similar deals with other companies like MNS . Companies like RNU that fit the regulations required for these tax break incentives.
    With the potential RNU has of increasing its stage 1 , 2 and 3 production quantities within a tier 1 mining country and its timeline to that production , it must put it in a position where companies like Tesla would at the very least, be wanting to discuss potential offtake agreements.
    With the world stage in this divided mentality I think the western countries are now more inclined than ever before of having secure supply chains, more so for something as important as this EV revolution.
    The current Geo- politics only increases the importance of companies like RNU in these supply chains and this gives me the assurance to stay the course with RNU.

I do realize that it seems to be taking forever to announce some more milestones but I'm sure there is a lot of conversations going on in the background that will lead to possibly big events.
    Be patient and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $132.5K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 892440 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1584251 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1904494
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.