RNU 3.30% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

pure speculation here - With the increased cost of materials,...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    pure speculation here - With the increased cost of materials, labour/skill shortages etc and with graphite prices not moving yet, would it be feasible that the graphite explorers are in no rush as they believe conditions will improve for us (graphite price increases, materials cost reductions) and the pressure will build on the OEM's to secure their supply?

I understand it would be good to be the first mover but as far as i'm aware, there is no other companies in Australia as big as RNU with permits in place and relationships with the likes of POSCO etc. I obviously want to see steady progress as I'm sure everyone here does but I wouldn't like RNU to rush things just to get a quick deal done at the expense of a better long term deal for RNU and it's SH's. As DC mentioned in the ?AGM he would like an off-take/relationship that is best long term, he doesn't want a deal to just say they have done a deal.

If we want RNU to be a solid long term large company, then I personally believe the foundations of that future growth start now, with the first deals and further downstream potential partnerships. We don't want to get screwed over from the get go.

We've seen DC with the likes of POSCO, the SA Premier and at the recent round table minerals meeting. There has to be some negotiations or positives to come out of all these events. I spose we won't know until announcements come out, but surely we wouldn't have pre approved gov loan for $185m plus all these other photos of DC at events with Government, POSCO etc if nothing was happening in the background.

We are also looking at increased production from stage 1 (which will be revealed in the updated BAM) so there is probably a lot of talks/negotiations around getting this up and going with a meaningful amount of product from stage 1 and then further negotiations for stage 2 and downstream facility, possibly with POSCO. I guess things just take time and patience is something us SH's need to have.

If anyone else has any comments or wants to elaborate on anything I've mentioned, feel free

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $464.2K 5.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 155125 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1546372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.