RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-20591

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723

Maybe DC is playing poker. But not with China.

If he has been resisting the temptation to make constant public updates then he's doing so to not reveal RNU's full hand to the market. However, I see the end game is really being played between EV makers and China's dominance in critical minerals. Therefore, it's about getting China to understand that more players are needed at the table, not about excluding or staring them down but rather creating a more resilient supply chain. Diversifying supply is better for world trade stability then relying on a single supplier. After all, we all still need to sell to each other even if we don't see eye to eye on certain issues.

No matter how things may appear to us SH's right now, we are still progressing and still on track. Mainly because we have the capabilities to move through and into top gear very quickly because we are 'PEPR approved'. Additionally, our major project status backed by gov-support positions us to stay on track and commence construction of the Siviour mine at the end of this year. Failing that, then I'd suggest something went seriously wrong.

By withstanding the pressure to make constant public announcements could be in the best interest of RNU shareholders. It is the growing mass of EV makers and their 'battery suppliers' that need to position themselves for future growth and fast. After all, they are the ones who will feel the greatest pressure because they have larger shareholders and therefore bigger and hungrier mouths to feed.

Time is on our side (we're still on track).

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 12/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.