RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-21065

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    Hi mate. Sorry just saw your post. I don’t spend much time on the chop as too many haters here with nothing else in their life but cyber bully.

I guess it’s their way to get something back for the short straw they have drawn in most other parts of their sad lives so I can understand why they are so cruel but it doesn’t contribute to the conversation here so I have just reduced my time here inspite of blocking so many of them.

The after market trades in my opinion were pre arranged. Nothing out of this world in my personal view.

You can see plenty of the trades were X trades between the same broker.

The reason I think it was prearranged is that there is no way that unusually large volume of stock could appear on the bid without pushing the price up substantially. And why would a dealer executing a large buy order just place a large bid like that without working it over a few days or letting an algo execute the trade over the next week.

In 2 days we can see from the register who sold and who bought.

Personally inspite of all the fear around markets at the moment, I think the asx300 admission is great for the SP and although I was planning on buying a fair few more on Friday an unexpected opportunity presented in another stock I have a large position in came about so I took a larger position there.

let’s see how this week goes. I personally believe DC will start dropping bombs now with new info coming across a number of fronts.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.