RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Not too long ago RNU employed a manager responsible for offtakes...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Not too long ago RNU employed a manager responsible for offtakes agreements and pricing etc. I can’t remember the exact title. This person would be with the company by now and hopefully was with DC for this trip you mention. I am glad that they seem to be taking the original MOU’s seriously as it will give us more room for negotiation with POSCO.

So they have 3 MOU’s for 10kt and one with POSCO for 30kt of PSG. I would be very surprised if they went straight for a 60kT processor so we should have the upper hand still in negotiations.

Currently lining ducks up, hopefully we are ready to pull the trigger very shortly. Time to bite the bullet and press the go button. The exact pricing will be floating so no need to wait until prices improve. With some luck they will improve just as we are finishing the build. The depressed prices could be a good thing as there will be less money thrown at Graphite mines, meaning we could be in the right place at the right time for a longer period than if prices were high now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.