RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

Thanks for posting that response from David Christensen but I...

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    Thanks for posting that response from David Christensen but I think what DC said does not stand up.

Why do they still not have any binding off-take agreements? To me, this seems the nub of the matter and what is setting the critical path for the project.

Why would they be holding up the construction of the upstream facility while they sort out uncertainties with the downstream facility which, if it gets built at all, will be built only after the upstream facility is already up and selling upstream product to the off-take customers? The tail seems to be wagging the dog.

It occurs to me that the drop-dead question for FIDing the upstream facility should be whether they can sell their upstream product into the market not whether they can sort out some uncertainties with the downstream facility and how well they can integrate the two facilities. It would only make sense to delay developing the upstream facility until they had sorted out the downstream facility if by its own the upstream facility is not viable.

Anyway, fire away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $831.2K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25900 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.