RNU 7.62% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

In Taylor Collison's SA's top 100 list they have categorised...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604

In Taylor Collison's SA's top 100 list they have categorised Renascor in the ENERGY sector.

Why is this significant?

Currently, graphite is considered an industrial mineral given its long established historical uses. However, it is also a commodity that is in a transitional phase to become an Electric Vehicle battery product. So when Renascor do mine it to produce a graphite concentrate and then go downstream to produce PSG it will be for world ENERGY consumption.

Taylor Collison clearly recognises this distinction. It may help to explain why the battery mineral players are the biggest movers through the top 100 list. This pace and change is to be expected given that the majority of western governments are supporting our transition away from a reliance on fossil fuels faster than anticipated. However, something that I believe Taylor Collison has become acutely aware of is that, not only is Renascor a growth stock but it is also an ENERGY stock.

ENERGY stocks are usually considered the big income (revenue) plays. Therefore, as Lithium-Ion batteries become mainstream, it could potentially become the stable dividend (or yields) of the future. Therefore, super funds, hedge funds and other investors will need to have them to some kind of degree in their portfolio*.

Something for us all to think about.

DYOR, All IMO, GLTA(Patient)H

*not financial advice

Further Information: as @TenX and @Thefisherman mention, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence is a great place to start for anyone wanting to seek more information on current prices, statistics and news on all things battery related.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $246.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.588M 15.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 344954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 5.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ 7148161
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.