RNU 2.22% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-21993

1. 4,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    If you want another sighter of what numbers Renascor's battery anode material study might throw up International Graphite (ASX:IG6) during the week released the BAM scoping study for their proposed processing centre to be built at Collie, to the south of Perth. As they don't have a resource estimate on their Springdale mine prospect - which is near Allkem's Mt Cattlyn lithium mine just outside Esperance - they've used the pricing for using third party graphite concentrate in their calculations which probably inflated the costs a bit. Output of purified product of about 18ktpa is based on 40,000 tpa of concentrate. Now of course this is very early days for IG and they don't have a tier one mine like Siviour but the results of the scoping study were good enough for the company to describe them as "outstanding" - IRR of 41%. And that is before graphite prices do anything remotely lithium-like.

As an aside a couple of the blokes behind IG claim to have acted as consultants for pretty much every graphite venture in Africa and Australia and the IG boss claims the graphite space, at least in Oz, is more collegiate than competitive. I wonder if there is any interaction between the local graphite players such as Renascor, particularly regarding cracking the mid-stream processes which David Christensen noted still involve "uncertainties" for Renascor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $36.77K 417.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13048 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1262 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.