RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

Hey @Names little Im guessing from your posts that you're hoping...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hey @Names little Im guessing from your posts that you're hoping RNU doesn't steal any SH from your preferred graphite co after the BAM is released. Whatever the result I can guarantee you that I will always sleep better holding RNU shares rather than those African based graphite miners. With RNU being in a Tier 1 jurisdiction you can bet I don't worry about African governments deciding they can demand anything when they want and how much they want. Just look at last weeks news...

https://www.mining.com/web/namibia-bans-export-of-unprocessed-critical-minerals/

"Namibia has banned the export of unprocessed lithium and other critical minerals, the government announced on Thursday, as it seeks to profit from growing global demand for metals used in clean energy technologies.The southern African country has significant deposits of lithium, which is vital for renewable energy storage, as well as rare earth minerals such as dysprosium and terbium needed for permanent magnets in the batteries of electric cars and wind turbines.SIGN UP FOR THE BATTERY METALS DIGESTSIGN UP“Cabinet approved the prohibition of the export of certain critical minerals such as unprocessed crushed lithium ore, cobalt, manganese, graphite and rare earth minerals,” Namibia’s information ministry said in a statement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 136048 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 52693 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.