RNU 2.15% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

As we have been informed, there is more than one way to produce...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    As we have been informed, there is more than one way to produce HF-free PSG, all the talk on here is sounding like there is one way to do it, and one way only, and now that one way of producing HF-free PSG has been patented, no other company in any of the patented jurisdictions (which are key battery markets) can produce HF-free PSG?

If thats the case, what happens to all the other companies worldwide that want to produce HF-free PSG? They no longer can? Does this impact other graphite stocks on the asx such as TLG? As they are in Europe and the patent application has been made in Europe too. Does every company in those markets pay to use the patent?

It sounds like PSG producers will just use other HF-free methods if the patent is granted, as DC has mentioned in emails posted on here.

If EGR get the patent in Aus, good on em. Sounds to me like there are several other ways to produce PSG HF-free. Im interested in what RNU are doing, I couldn’t care what other companies are doing and patenting until it gets announced to market that it will materially effect RNU, so far all that has been announced is that, no patent - granted or pending will materially effect RNU.

RNU is clearly trying to get to production at an accelerated pace, going by the recent hirings and announcement regarding procurement. We have seen photos of DC meeting with the big wigs as previously mentioned, we have been told that the off-takes will most likely follow release of BAM study as well as financing and FID. Things are moving along here, and in the right direction. It has been quiet, but the work that goes into these BAM studies would be extensive and intensive. The updated BAM has been in the works for a long time now, that just goes to show how detailed and extensive these studies are. We can’t have news coming out every week if the study takes 18 months. Most DFS studies take longer than expected and are delayed, I’ve seen it many times before, shareholders always getting upset about the delays, but it’s common in this industry.

I’ve also seen companies having a quiet period before big announcements and FID. Things need to be lined up. At least our company is progressing in the direction that we’ve been told by our management.

Let’s focus on RNU and the next 6 months, do we think RNU would be accelerating to production, going ahead with procurement, and receiving a conditional loan for $185M from the government if this patent was going to stop us in our tracks? Unfortunately we don’t get to see what’s going on behind the scenes but it looks and sounds like RNU are gearing up.

shame about the share price at the moment but these things happen, it’s happened to the best of them out there.

let’s see what RNU release over the next 6 months and evaluate when information becomes available.

cheers, Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.