RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-23043

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174

I don’t place to much weight on it. As stated in the announcement today “the method is positioned to be an alternative purification technology”. I’ve been in touch with DC as I wanted to get a clear answer to all this patent speculation, and he’s stated that RNU aren’t infringing on any patent - granted or pending, and stated RNU has flowsheets outside the scope of the patent application, and that RNU will not be materially affected if the patent is granted. He wouldn’t say that and allow me to repost it publicly if it wasn’t the case.

This will all get sorted out in time, there’s no need to come over here and start questioning everyone in a passive aggressive manner and trying to create fear for holders. We know what’s going on, the time-frame, and what the ongoing process looks like going forward, as I’ve posted DC’s response previously. I’ll reevaluate if RNU announces that it will be materially affected by any patent going forward. I’ll deal with the facts as they come to light, doesn’t always mean those facts are gonna be positive for me as an RNU holder but I’m willing to wait and find out. Not sure why some of you EGR holders want to see RNU fail so badly? You people should focus on yourself and the stocks you hold and let others worry about their own investments, what a waste of time and energy continually coming over to this thread to provoke holders. Are you projecting the fear that you people have as EGR holders or what? What’s the go?

instead of constantly questioning and speculating, why don’t you get in touch with your own management team or DC, and get some clear answers and facts.

At the end of the day, ya win some, ya lose some, it’s all a part of the game.

cheers, Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.