RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Cheers for the constructive comments all. I enjoy reading the...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Cheers for the constructive comments all. I enjoy reading the more informative discussions focused on the fundamentals of the company a lot more than topics such as EOFY selling and shorting etc, although I know they are important topics and directly effect our investments.

Going forward I am hoping we are in production if/when we see the shortfall in graphite supply due to increased demand come to fruition as forecasted by many, I think this will be key to material gains in SP. As @pd205 comment read, a delay in battery grade graphite coming to market due to market conditions, under investment and bankruptcy’s may also play well into RNU’s hands if we are producing at a time when demand outweighs supply, and by the sounds of it, this is what DC is targeting. As seen in the lithium sector, the companies in production when prices rise are in the box seat and can take full advantage of market conditions, I’m hoping that’s exactly what we do.

with $134M in the bank at end of last quarter and only approx $3M used in that quarter, it will be interesting to see how much we have now (at end of current quarter). Say we have a conservative $125M in the bank now with a conditional $185M loan, that gives us approx $310M currently (I am aware gov loan is not approved yet). I spose that’s a good start.
    Last edited by Jimmy08: 28/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.