RNU 2.15% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

One thing that is starting to get a bit frustrating is that Ive...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    One thing that is starting to get a bit frustrating is that Ive continually heard multiple graphite plays over the last 2-3 years stating that market conditions are getting more favourable for graphite and it is going to continue to improve etc, well fact is market conditions for graphite are currently worse than they were a year ago, just take a look at SYR report, and capex on all projects has increased. I’m hoping these commentators and MD’s forecasts come to fruition, it makes sense that there will be a supply constraint but it always seems to be “next year” that the deficit will play out. I know it’s happened before with lithium companies and look how that’s played out, and that’s why I’m invested because it makes sense that supply constraints will increase graphite pricing, when they happen. It is a long term hold for me and I’m hoping it plays out similarly to PLS, but it is getting to the stage where it’s more of a “I’ll believe it when I see it scenario”. Sharing some frustration with fellow holders atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $219.7K 2.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 327651 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 509430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.