RNU 5.00% 10.5¢ renascor resources limited

Firstly just want to note, I do appreciate a thought out and...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Firstly just want to note, I do appreciate a thought out and well punctuated post, versus most of the scribble on here

I'm not worried at all, but am getting a bit annoyed. I don't mind delays, I work in project management, delays are part of the landscape. What I have learned is communicating is the key, if you tell people what is going on, give regular updates, they are much more tolerant of date slippage. I would urge RNU to do a better job letting the market know what is going on. If I was running this ship, I would start doing regular monthly market updates, that would very quickly end all the angst and guess work going on here. Saying a very important piece of information will come out in July, then waiting until the very last day before either providing it or delaying it, feels a bit like a piss take.

To get back to the 'not worried' point, I think the delay in getting us going has probably worked in our favour, despite us not liking it. If we had gone ahead with the 28ktpa plan we would almost certainly be in the same situation as Syrah. My expectation for the price of graphite is that it will stay flat for a bit from here, then start to tick up and keep going up for a while. What I'm also expecting is for the price of non Chinese graphite to start to vary from and be greater than Chinese graphite, how much higher, who knows, when will that start, who knows. If we go forward a few years, my guess is that Chinese graphite will be used in Chinese made vehicles and non Chinese graphite will be used by everyone else. The reason I'm mentioning the price of graphite is that I think it is the key to our MC, it will have more impact than any announcement from RNU, it is the main reason we are in the teens again. Once the price start to improve, it will be like turning on the afterburner on an F-35.

All just my opinion of course, lastly just want to note my appreciation for those that post here, I find it very valuable to hear other points of view, other than my own.

Roll on Monday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $266.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $157.1K 1.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1793288 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2219795 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 954875
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.