RNU 1.25% 7.9¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-24316

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    If I was a betting person, which I am. I'd say BAM next Monday morning, or historically they have tendency to announce on Tuesday.

Bad news would be this afternoon, disagree with gives people time to digest. Gives people time to forget and not act upon and not be irrational. People overreact both up and down. Then again market may still digest the BAM negatively early next week.

We have POSCO and Mitsubishi sniffing around. As previous commentators have alluded these companies don't care about short term. They will model for next 10-30 yrs, which coincides with our huge resources mine life and macro decarbonization movement. Solid State batteries are a concern but I'll be out before they are viable.

Short term I'm hopeful of 30-40 cents but subject to graphite prices and potential dilution from partner, if any. I think $1 is a a bit of a pie in the sky concept in the short term given it'd result in a Mcap circa $2.6 bil and I didn't even look at it fully diluted... But hey, medium to long term if the doomsday graphite supply cliff fall off that everyone's predicting occurs - maybe...

Look at LCE price action over 6 year historic and had a false start circa 2017. If graphite prices can experience any similar level of cagr. RNU holders will be laughing. Finally I'm somewhat bolstered by Aus Super backing Sryah, they like the graphite thematic and are bleeding red in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $203.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $210.2K 2.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104770 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 195010 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.