RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-24574

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    So sorry to see you go Blockhead.

You have been a consistent contributor on the RNU threads so you will be missed.
    You cant go broke taking a profit. So great to see you taking a decent amount off the table.

Whilst I dont agree with your decision I guess we all need to stick with our investment plan.

I always personally question my own thinking/thesis for holding/adding/selling and one important lesson I have learned is that the one thing I dont use to help me make my decision is the short term direction of the SP.

Just consider how different your reaction and decision would have been if the updated BAM news came out and it ran to 30c? Would you still have made this decision?

So are you basing it purely on the short term reaction of the SP?

My view personally is if you feel unsure about selling then you could always take out your capital plus a profit margin. So you are free carried and have a profit banked, but still have a seat at the table should the call be wrong. I have learned that lesson the hard way getting out of positions that later 10X plus.

Anyway, wishing you all the best for your investing future, and hope to see you here again one day soon.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $831.2K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25900 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.