RNU 0.00% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-24664

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    It's all very simple and clear.

To me, it's not about what is said on these social media forums but how RNU is positioning itself for 'bankable offtakes'. The release of the BAM study combined with the 'tokenistic' nominal licence for the purification process means that RNU is inches away from closing binding agreements – upstream and downstream projects.

Unlike the western black box, ANZAPLAN is for everyone and not just a few. This is a far more healthier position for the graphite industry as a whole and for the development of all kinds of materials exChina. I feel our western friends have 'more' price sensitive announcements to own up to in the coming months. As proved recently by their management, who refused to openly acknowledge the presuppositions of a forced announcement which was deemed as price sensitive by the ASX. It's hard to admit that you have a lagging behind process that no body wants. Because if it was any good, graphite wannabes would be lining up to adopt their tech?

On the other hand, Renascor has clearly made an impact thus far. Strategies seem to be working, bankable offtake’s with Anode Makers seem more likely, government at all levels are on side (Australian Government’s Critical Minerals Road Map, CECF support, Export Finance Australia, SA government and local regional governments), and because this is an Australian in-country project they can be sure that money stays in this country and doesn't go into a disaster zone, climate created or otherwise.

Exiting times ahead!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $240.7K 2.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 117618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.