RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

Yeah mate. As ridiculous as it sounds, I didn't realise I was...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Yeah mate. As ridiculous as it sounds, I didn't realise I was down so much in percentage terms. I have a separate account for non-dividend paying mining stocks of which RNU is obviously one. I add a modest amount from time to time and hadn't logged in for a while. 23.5 cents to 13.5 cents. Those half a cent to one full cent drops start to add up. A green day or two would be nice.

I don't know if it's just because I have a lot of low quality / low content / technical analysis-focused HC contributors on 'ignore', but there seems to be a lot less activity here now than, say, 6 months ago. It used to take me quite a while to scroll through all the posts every couple of days. Not so much now. Again, could be just me.

My focus is on the macro environment and what's happening with progression of the steps towards the end of our finance and build timeline. I haven't seen anything to change my mind about this company. Although it does suck to see the price drop each day. It's hard doing nothing. To sell would be easy (and wrong, in my opinion).

I agree with what you wrote about it being baffling. Stay strong, mate and focused on the reason we got into this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $831.2K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25900 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.