RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

China's supply is the basis of Natural Graphite pricing and it's...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    China's supply is the basis of Natural Graphite pricing and it's also competing with synthetic for anode use.

Is this is what we are comparing and basing RNU's future graphite sales price to be worth?!?

I would disagree, and thought I'd post my opinion on why the current Asian Metals prices are irrelevant (or at least a start off point for negotiations) to potentially contracted future prices predicted by international industry experts Fastmarkets (reported in the BAM study). Did I read Renascor have also hired a professional contract negotiator to deal with our MOU partners?

Businesses who RNU will be dealing with are after Ex Chinese graphite and will pay a premium for a secure supply chain from a sovereign Tier 1 country, ESG approved, high quality source.

Why should our price be the same as China's? They can't and don't need to meet these requirements, they will cut corners. It's an infeior product,

Free Trade agreements could also be a positive on prices through tariff free agreements.

401 gigafactories are planned in 2030 pipeline, and 2 out of 3 of those will be in China (Source - Benchmark)

China could soon have enough problems supplying their domestic factories, let alone supplying the rest of the world as well.

While China is expected to create a surplus of cells for domestic supply by 2030, but for the West there will still be concerns over ESG and quality control.
    I can only see ESG becoming more strictly demanded or even legally enforced.

Only 35% of the 2030 pipeline capacity is associated with a Tier 1 cell producer that can supply the automotive market outside of China (Source - Benchmark) But once again which ones are they?

Benchmark have also have been giving advisory presentations to US congress on this subject.

China will continue to do what is always does, source and build as cheap as possible and flood the market.

You get what you pay for.

Australia has a reputation for producing some of the best products in the world.

On a side note, current Asian Metal's graphite prices could be rising soon, as China's production slows and stops through winter.
    Should eat though some of the stock piles.

Disclaimer
    These are only my opinions and don't I need a debate, just thought I'd share my perspective after a knock off or two haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $161.6K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1273362 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3025666 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 1441659
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.