RNU 1.22% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-25935

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2750

Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) is with the anode companies not us shareholders.

While the west knows that China’s graphite is ESG recalcitrant, such is human nature that even for the multinationals, until it's taken away you do little to change the status quo. Now that China has said to the west, we can’t do all the heavy lifting for your needs anymore, come December 1 it ends, the scramble is on and FOMO has become a reality.

I suspect that ex-China battery makers have been preparing for the end of China's cheap graphite supply but the surprise is the abruptness of it. Nevertheless, they have less than 6 weeks to put whatever plans they have into action sooner than they may otherwise would have.

Against a backdrop of bugger all else, RNU with shovel in hand is poised to capture value. It stands tall as an obvious choice for reliable, bulk supply from a sovereign-trusted country.

Judging by RNU's recent social media posts (Twitter-X, LinkedIn) they are also buoyed by this development.

I can almost hear the anode crowd fighting amongst themselves as they gather outside DC's door.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.