RNU 4.35% 12.0¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-264

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I have held RNU shares for the better part of 3 years (January 2018) and have been accumulating ever since. In honesty i first bought the stock to take a punt the scoping study/PFS, however when i read the results I was really impressed with the asset that RNU holds and thought to my self this is an absolute winner. Funny thing was that the sp didn't seem to take notice and crept downwards so i kept on holding (diamond hands). As time went on RNU kept on putting out good announcement after good announcement (PFS, Spherical Graphite Scoping Study, MOU, support from Dutch ECA, support from Australian ECA, Agreement with landholders for mining of the land, more MOU's etc).

Each of those announcements made me certain that the sp will push higher, but it never did. Suddenly though, for what seemed like no reason the SP shot up to multiples of my purchase price but I still did not sell (diamond hands). Now the sp is slowly drifting lower again for what seems like no reason. But obsessing over the SP on a daily / weekly basis is only going to bring grey hair, at the end of the day the company has a world class resource, in an accommodating jurisdiction, with favorable macro economic indicators and has enough cash to make it to the end of the DFS. So my advice for those who have recently purchased RNU shares is; do not expect the sp to act rationally, this is a good company that has a very decent (although not guaranteed) shot at becoming a graphite juggernaut for the economy of tomorrow. Based on that i plan on holding my position until we get to production or we go bankrupt.

Please do your own research, any sane person would have sold my position by now and walked away with a tidy profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $304.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $201.2K 1.690M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1320670 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 459596 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 1340070
Last updated 15.51pm 21/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.