RNU 2.33% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-26484

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    I would have to agree Cutter
    On the back of the news from China there would be no better time than now to push through a FID and offtake agreement(s) to get this up.

The reason could be that offtake options are renegotiating given the news? You would expect values to have increased off the uncertainty- it for sure validates our mine plan imo.

This announcement may have set some draft agreements/negotiations back a while to digest the news. RNU might have to wait for implementation of restrictions to position themselves for greater gain. I assume the IRA further complicated this process as well. Always difficult to negotiate with such important news arriving midstream of discussion.

Must say i was surprised no offtake announcement yet given the share allocation provided to the MD recently- I actually expected news must have been coming in the quarterly announcement given the BOD approval of the allocations and the stated coy payment structure. I'm still not sure how these have been approved without targets being met. I find this disappointing.

Really hoping this all comes together soon - I'm still a (heavily invested) bull on this but getting a tad frustrated now as I am sure others are.

Go RNU and all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $171.6K 1.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 143865 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 3848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.