RNU 2.41% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

Thanks mate, I’m not going anywhere. Part of the reason most...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Thanks mate, I’m not going anywhere. Part of the reason most retail don’t make it is because they jump when things go down and don’t have the patience to stay the course, the instos know this, that’s why they manipulate the SP both up and down, suckering people in on hype then flushing them back out again. I’ve been rich and poor on paper many times now in these cycles. Luckily I’ve managed to sell a small % in the good times to for big family holidays and the like but just sit tight in the down times.

I think that when we find out what has been going on the last year we will be happy to know that DC has been working hard on relationships and has developed a master plan. It will lead to us being further down the battery value chain, giving Albo exactly what he wants in terms of showing the country he is the one to kick start our country going from just digging stuff out of the ground to value adding. The big miners will not be overly interested as they don’t need the support and are happy doing what they are doing, they don’t need the hassle or risk, but a company like RNU is in a great position to do just that as it will be a company maker and can be used as a template for others. It should impress us but also the Americans producing critical battery minerals or Battery Anode Materials. It will also forge nice relations with the Koreans as I thought POSCO was in the box seat to work with us, but maybe the Japanese, as it looks like Mitsubishi (I think it was) is coming into the picture, both are massive and in need of minerals. We know POSCO has been very aggressive in this space, Mitsubishi not so much but it’s a brave new world, who knows.

While it’s hard watching massive paper loses in these cycles, overall the gains are much higher and so are the loses over time. I’ve still got plenty of faith that this is a life changer. But it’s been a bit dull in the wait so I’ve been more interested in the going on at a couple of tiny companies, one completely different to anything I’ve been involved in before. I was lucky enough to get lots here under a cent and it worked well so trying to repeat it. Started out as play money but I may have got carried away a little, massively underwater but I have been massively underwater on every winner. Down 70% here to up 3000%. Down 90+% on GXY (ORE, AKE now LTM) to up 500%. I can’t pick the right entry times but can pick the right companies sometimes, just need to wait a decade sometimes.

It’s hard to post here sometimes with all the whining, makes me sound like a pumper being as positive as I am on this one, which is the opposite from what I want right now as I think I’m top of the line for more. I thought my buying days were done as I’m massively overweight on RNU. By the way most Novacastrians I know don’t whine nearly as much as our friend. Let’s hope he has something to cheer about shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.