RNU 0.00% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

Keep the faith.I hope DC is holding out for preferable terms....

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Keep the faith.

I hope DC is holding out for preferable terms. The world either needs the amount of graphite predicted or the analysts have got it completely wrong. You decide. I personally hope he is holding out on POSCO because they wanted their stake at 10c then we rose well above those levels and raised at a lot higher levels. They could now be playing hard ball as prices have fallen. There has to be a turning point. We either wait and get better terms or we sell out now. I do agree this is moving slower than I had hoped but so are a lot of my other stocks. What I have learnt is to stay true to your convictions and you can rarely predict when they will come to fruition but if you are correct some day they will. I remember investing in KDR strong fundamentals I thought, they went up from 20c to over 2 dollars and almost back down to sub $1 Bedford randomly rocketing and getting bought out. There was plenty of head scratching and wondering if I was completely wrong and something I had missed but that was worth the wait.

I’ll be holding strong here as well as I think China are playing games with battery minerals as they are trying to stay out of recession while their property market collapses. This is a key area they are trying to focus on to keep their economy going. And as we know the rest of the world are scared to let China dominate these spaces.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2259 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 8400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.