RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-27755

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I agree ndp.

With just the enacting of the Inflation Reduction Act and the attitude of the Chinese regarding who can have access to their critical minerals inclusive of Graphite my thinking would be that the CEOs of companies that either supply or manufacture within the whole EV sphere , would have front and centre of their minds, that a Continuous Supply of any critical mineral from a well proven mine that has decades of life and a very easy orebody, and situated in a Tier 1 mining country has too many positives to at the very least not engage with them.
    RNU would be a very valuable asset to anyone of these companies, especially as it has the capacity to increase production several fold within a relatively short span.
    My hope would be that DC might be in talks with some of the larger companies in the US and discussing that very point about the volumes. These US companies know that the permitting introduced by the Chinese were aimed specifically at them are all well aware should they not be able to get stable supply of anything , they will have mayhem.
    Hopefully something is afoot!!!
    I think for shareholders, hold the course, there is a good value in RNU and they have a sizable amount of cash in the bank to weather this.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.