RNU 1.14% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

Noted some of your links - others I could cherry pick links to...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Noted some of your links - others I could cherry pick links to counter for example below are 2 articles re insurance - but overall there is not much point in us going back and forth.

https://driving.ca/auto-news/driver-info/scratched-ev-battery-your-insurer-may-junk-your-whole-car

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/ev-battery-icbc-writeoff

Not saying EVs will not be a feature in the future they will certainly be in the transport mix - just for me right now with the current technology I can't see the value.

"EV you can buy right now is a better driving experience than an ICE car in features, quietness and pollution (try tasting the mountain air." Right now I prefer to drive my ICE 6 speed manual with the roof down - hearing the engine revs and enjoying the gear changes etc. The sound of a full throat V8 mustang will beat the silence of a EV for me any day - perhaps I am a "dinasaur" but I still enjoy the aural and physical aspects of driving a sporty ICE and changing gears. I appreciate that era is coming to a close but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I am certainly not right now going out and paying a upfront price premium for an EV.

I have only driven a Tesla once (rental car - I wanted to see what they were like) - it was not bad but likewise I didn't feel the need to rush out and buy one.

For me - right now I will continue to have a "bloody great big smile" when I drive my manual ICE with the roof down yes quite likely an EV or a vehicle with another "green" energy source will be in my future but right now I personally do not see the financial value and definately not the driving pleasure in an EV.

Clearly however given the increasing number of EV you see on the road now others see value in buying a EV right now - good luck to them and hopefully it will improve the value of my rare earth and battery material stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.