RNU 4.26% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-28651

1. 1,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Nothing has changed in my opinion of patient and calculated accumulation, matter of fact I am more positive with recent activity and I think we are all seeing and reading and feeling that the electric business is taking its position and we are also seeing that supply chains of product is going to be a different beast even though China are doing everything possible to maintain their influence and distrust the rest and they have been very competent in what they have initiated and backed so far, but It is now starting to materialise that they may have played their Trump cards to often and a new supply chain is on the way bypassing China and its agreements.
    It's a trading confrontation and now the real values are presenting to many countries as they embrace and accept that change is happening and happening quickly and that we must be able to supply with confidence, security and eco quality and to do that we need to establish new supply chains with acceptable and secure product.
    We all know this but not sure wether we all understand this process and how it will be achieved and how long it will be in delivering.
    Renascor have graphite and other products in their portfolio that are very, very new age prosperous, but just with graphite it has many uses and applications in many varied industries. Lithium which I love as a product in now time has its majors in batteries and a minor in health benefit.
    Both critical minerals and both now tine, but graphite has at this stage numerous real & possible applications and it is still being researched as to how far can the product be utilised.
    Stay with this one is my opinion and good luck all holders, this is a company in a super serious position with a super serious product at a super serious time of global energy transitioning, just takes time and sensible management to be what we expect.
    See ya in the morning and I'm thinking green by end of day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $291.1K 3.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 188103 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 92608 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.