RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

I work for a company who sells EV chargers. Not as a core...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I work for a company who sells EV chargers. Not as a core business, but we sell them none the less.
    The second half of last year we sold approx 20 units total and very few genuine enquires.
    Since the start of this year, the enquiries have gone through the roof.
    State government have plans to install between 200-300 units in my state this year, and have requested info on all models to make a decision on which model to standardise on.
    They have also mentioned they are incentivising owners of commercial properties to install chargers also, particularly commercial buildings occupied by government departments.

My company is also looking at installing chargers outside all of our outlets (approx 150 Aust-wide)
    Most tender documents for now projects I have seen this year, have EV chargers included.

The arguments from the non-believers and doubters that this shift is happening are drying up. It will not happen in a matter of months, but the next 3-5 years. The day-to day movements of RNU are irrelevant. We all know sentiment is in the toilet, driven by power brokers the world over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $171.8K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 459444 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 1365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.