RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

for me it would be the following/ on the progression to mining-...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    for me it would be the following/ on the progression to mining- what specifically is underway regarding moving to production- no motherhood statements regarding design work and long lead procurement- tell us exactly what the shareholders employees are doing- for the current trip to Canada what were the key achievements from this trip- did you feel that it had a positive impact for RNU/ did you discuss with Madeline King regarding the inadequate $40m support for battery minerals in Australia- given the subsidies Australian taxpayers pay to the fossil fuel industry that is pathetic- given that at best we are 2-3 years away from production what are the accelerated actions often mentioned which will get us to production in around two years to align with changes in supply and the ongoing move away from the reliance on China- and to finish based on some research I did the most important attribute for a ceo of a publicly listed company is communication to shareholders- followed closely by conviction in what you are doing- there are some good contributions here but you have situations where you have posters with smallish holdings and posters with larger holdings which may be underwater or maybe not but that impacts everything about their investments - it is hc fair enough but like an investing TikTok or info wars- anyway that is my rant for the week- looking forward to some positive communication from the RNU board about moving us forward with conviction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $132.5K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 892440 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1584251 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1904494
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.