RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

A number of significant remarks coming from DC. In particularly,...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636

A number of significant remarks coming from DC. In particularly, the statement on ‘differential pricing’ is interesting.

"Downstream participants are also aware that the current situation is not tenable, and we are starting to see movement on their side, including differential pricing."

Then, DC goes on to say the following:

"As we move forward, I would expect even more pressure from governments to promote ex-China supply chains, whether through subsidies (grants and loans), enforcement of tariffs or requirements for non-China supply."

It doesn't appear that China's ability to operate at "negative margins" will be stopped by the present initiatives like the IRA and its 25% export charge. So, it now appears to me that their is more pressure on OECD governments to establish and fast-track a scenario where everything will be more equal for all. This goal will completely transform supply chains, and I'm thinking that the Australian government's May budget will provide a solution that the rest of the world is craving for. We are a resource-rich, secure, prosperous nation with a stable tax base, making us ideally place to provide a 'true-blue' geopolitical solution that no one else can.

Therefore, my guess is that the upcoming May Budget will provide us with access to 'super grants' and maybe more low-interest loans which will provide 'downstream participants' a bonafide Aussie choice and FOMO.

The over-reliance on the low-cost graphite supply from China is ending.

Meanwhile, let's see what this week has in store.

AIMO, DYOR GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $161.6K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1273362 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3025666 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 1441659
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.