RNU 6.82% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-29645

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2697
    I concur with your more restrained viewpoint.

China may have been in the game for more than 20 years, but I wouldn't claim that they are experts at it because they still need to participate in the global economy that we all trade under. OECD nations count for over 60% of global nominal GDP. That purchasing power is significant and could grow due to certain geopolitical events unfolding.

However, instead of the West addressing the supply over reliance years ago (which it should have done), its being compressed into a much shorter time frame. Medium-to short-term investors would benefit more from that than those of us long-term investors who saw this coming years ago and made premature investments.

It's worth remembering that DC predicted and confirmed just recently that, "The Chinese market will outgrow its own supply of natural flake graphite." Why did he say that? I think most of us have forgotten that RNU has two MOUs with China, each of which was, I believe, capped at 10,000 in order to draw in outside players which has since happened with POSCO, HANWA and Mitsubishi Chemicals joining the party. This tells us that DC is well aware of the Chinese market. In other words, it is possible that we could already be selling to the Chinese in order to gratify their desires at the consequence of the West, however, RNU have been playing a patient game allowing ex-Chinese players to catch up.

So, maybe the FOMO (fear of missing out) is with the exChinese players, and that is all about to bear fruit. Otherwise, we will be selling to the Chinese. After all, its remains a free market.

AIMO, DYOR GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.006(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $342.9K 3.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 256067 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.