RNU 5.32% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

We will probably need China, I’m travelling through the US at...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1222
    We will probably need China, I’m travelling through the US at the moment and while you definitely see Tesla’s and the odd charging station. I get the feeling that they are not taking the whole EV thing that seriously. In saying that I’m starting in Florida, not the most progressive state. Massive gas guzzlers everywhere. Some are funny as, massive pick ups with dual rear wheels that stick out a mile. Can’t help but think they are compensating for something. Red neck radio actively puts shit on EV’s every chance they get.

Most I speak to are Trump supporters. They are usually very passionate and quite articulate. They are different over here, they just want small federal government that stay out of their lives. They seem to think that the republicans do that, I don’t think it would matter if it was the devil himself running. I wanted to work out how half of them could support the turd, but it seems like it is not about him. While Trump seems happy to stick it to the Chinese he definitely will not be giving hand outs to support EVs. It seems that’s the whole point. His supporters don’t think anything should be federally funded except the military. The red necks are going mental over the Israel hamas protests and want the whole university sector defunded.

It will be interesting to see how things change as I drive north. So far I can’t help but think that Trump has a massive chance of getting up and the US moves more inwards. If that is the case I can’t help but think that the Chinese will move ahead of them. In saying that the military bases are huge and very active.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.005(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $186.0K 2.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129804 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 13830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.