RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-29690

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Below is a link for an interview with the German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock on the 7:30 Report with Sarah Ferguson.
    Among a number of subjects they do talk about Germany wanting to source critical processed minerals directly from Australia and cutting out China for the processing of such.

The Foreign Minister mentions that there is already started with a deal on importing lithium with a German company the EU and Australia have signed a Raw Materials Agreement and said hopefully soon a Trade Agreement. Whilst the other critical minerals were not mentioned one would have to realize that they would also be interested in diversifying their sources of supply.
    My take away from this interview is that there is much interest from Germany to advance plans on having Australia as a partner to obtain what they require in the critical mineral sphere and that from this point on, German companies with be seriously looking at our mining companies with a view to investment, both financially and technologically to ensure they have that surety of supply. Potentially a win win for both countries in that Australian companies will benefit from German know how as well as the financial investment.
    I would think that this interest from Germany will certainly get other countries to start making similar overtures.
    Australia really has the potential to be the Saudi Arabia of critical minerals and due to the current geopolitics between EU, USA and China must be looking like the prettiest girl in the room.
    The interest is only set to increase and RNU is in a very good position to exploit such interest.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $230.9K 2.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 599832 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 24293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.