RNU 0.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30088

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I see that you're now "not held". I know, you've been around.Run out of patience ( and probably buy back in when there is some REAL news.?)Unfortunately what you said is my sentiment as well. All this "on a run", " it'll take off" is pure hopium at the moment. For 2 years now we've been waiting for the MOU's to be turned into Binding offtakes ( yes we're even in the Posco annual report) . The problem we have is we're not going to secure too many offtakes at current pricing levels. As DC has mentioned "we need to find an offtake partner that will share the risk". Now, whether the Gov ( with its full of it, TALK) can actually "share the risk" and have the fortitude to help make an FID on the whole Siviour project ( that's upstream AND downstream for the PSG). We could still be in the same position in 3 months, or in 6 months or even 12 months ( notice how quickly 6 months has gone by since last Oct ish when FID was put off until "next year"!) Suddenly we're almost into June. This could very easily retest the 7c levels. Us long termers still hold the faith . But at some stage............?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 80905 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 19884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.