RNU 6.82% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

Great find thanks Donny, I had assumed reading the budget...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Great find thanks Donny, I had assumed reading the budget announcement that it meant that the finance had been increased to pay for Bolivar. Your find has helped solidify that for me.

All the press from Albo has been focused on building batteries in Australia, the reality is you can't build batteries with graphite concentrate, you need PSG, so I am now of the view we have received extra funding for the PSG plant at Bolivar. However I also think that the reason we have heard nothing from DC since the budget, and as you said the vague statements so far is because there is a third party involved.

I digress, but I have wondered for a while why we had signed a lease for Bolivar, it never made sense to me given our timeframes, who leases land years before you plan to use it? But it is now starting to make sense to me.

I'd love to think the next announcement is going to be a BOA for concentrate, but i'm now leaning towards it being a BOA for PSG, plus at the same time announcement of funding from both Albo and a third party for Bolivar. Hopefully in the form of grants or prepayment for PSG rather than loans and stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.006(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $342.9K 3.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 256067 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.