RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

And I hope that we manage to get to that point.However, EVs are...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    And I hope that we manage to get to that point.

However, EVs are not the only consumers of Anodes either... Its tiring to have to continue to point out that these blanket statements of supposed dependence on EVs success means little for the success of our company.

If the EV Industry dies with a whimper before we get a chance to succeed (assuming that is our target market) and DC fails to adapt to that end by moving our products to more profitable outcomes, then I will take my money elsewhere.

But until I see credible evidence that indicates a long-term irreversible trend in that direction (and not just FUD around what appears to be a natural supply/demand cycle settling into a new Industry), my evaluation of the situation aligns with DC and his view of the landscape and where we should be focusing.

"The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, but rather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, above all, the durability of that advantage." Warren Buffett

RNU is going to supply Graphite to the world. At a time when China (the sole producer of Graphite effectively) has decided to bottleneck its own supply to everyone else. If consumers of Graphite cannot be satiated by China any longer, they must seek it elsewhere. What options do they have? The list is very very thin and RNU is at the top of that list by a long margin.

DC knows this, he has said it over and over and over again. He is waiting for the squeeze to be to much for consumers to handle any longer, at which point they will be begging for 100% Australian Owned and Produced Graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.