RNU 1.11% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30515

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Carbonpower. I originally had a similar strategy and held a basket of graphite companies, which several years ago I consolidated all into one graphite play (WKT) due to it's shorter time to production, very low development $CAPEX, unique graphite properties, and most robust economics I have ever seen (my original basket included RNU who I still follow and wish to be successful, but don't currently hold, likely will buy again in ~3yrs). In retrospect (lesson learnt) I could have waited longer before consolidating all my graphite plays into WKT as the value transfer to financiers that happened during WKT's funding/mine development phase, effectively ate away any share price upside I originally thought would occur as risk lowered from the mine progressing through the construction/commissioning phase. If RNU, BKT, others follow same pattern/value transfer during financing/construction, a strategy could be (IMO) to transfer into WKT now (who are carefully ramping up production this year and announced first sales into Europe/Asia this week), ride the 3-10x potential upside in WKT whilst RNU funds/builds their mine over next ~3yrs, and then buy back in to RNU (or others) when they come into production at potentially similar share prices to today (and then potentially benefit from the upside in production phase in RNU again). Market Cap: RNU ($224m), WKT ($77m), BKT ($74m). I no longer post on WKT threads due to their hijacking by a serial down ramper (although there are some very technical knowledgable posters still there). I refer mainly now to ASX releases and chairman Mike Elliot's very balanced daily updates on X. Anyhow that's my journey, learnings (so far) over past ~8yrs since choosing to invest in the graphite sector (and intently following all graphite companies since), and I hope the whole graphite sector eventually benefits from getting into the critical demand phase that has been predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $291.2K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 922770 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 81457 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.