RNU 6.82% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30528

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Trumpet Man is a total loose cannon and anything is possible but he has had big backing from oil and gas and is an avid supporter of big gas churning vehicles so nothing can be counted in or out when he gets in. So much talk about 2030 timelines, over 5 years away and the idiot could destroy half the world by then. I’m more than happy to walk away with 50c a share and would really love that to happen before he gets given the green light in Jan ‘25.

Hi Allornothing11.

Thats nonsense, imo.

Donald Trump and Elon Musk will work together.

Oil and gas will be around for quite a while still and so there needs to be sensible planning going forward.

You cannot shut one off while the other is not able to replace the needs.

The dems were bleating that the world would end when DT was elected, that there would be wars and that the markets would crash.

It was COVID that caused problems and the dems are trying to take the credit for the bounce back afterwards which is typical.

If DT is re-elected then life will go on no matter what fear mongers attempt to scare the people with.

In all reality, I think the dictators like xi, etc., need someone like DT to hold them at bay as they would be cautious with him.

Similar to the Mutually Assured Destruction ( MAD ) policies that the US and the former Soviets had to keep each other at bay in the past,

Joe Biden is not up to it.

And, RNU should get it’s day in the sun at some point if the battery power side of things keep going.

AIMO.

T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.006(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $233.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.4¢ 8.8¢ $491.2K 5.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193482 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.