RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

DC got paid in shares for a while back when we had no cash. They...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    DC got paid in shares for a while back when we had no cash. They were around a 1c back then so acquired a lot that way.

I have just returned from a 10 week road trip through Eastern USA and Canada. The % of EV’s and their charging infrastructure was tiny compared to what saw travelling through Europe a couple of years back. The Scandinavian countries were all over it. I believe that 80% of new cars in Norway are EV. Charging stations everywhere. The amount of EV’s and infrastructure reduced as I travelled south reaching Albania.

I started in Miami and expected to see more as I travelled north. Maybe there was a tiny increase. While the people are great their politics is a disgrace. Incredibly partisan and it seems like they put more effort into screwing each other over than doing what is best for the country.

I was told that there was a multibillion dollar fund for EV infrastructure and after a year or two 7 charging stations had been built. The tariffs that the yanks put on EV’s will do nothing to support their homegrown EV industry. All it will do is maintain the status quo of ICE dominance. Without tariffs the US auto industry has to actually compete with the cheaper Chinese EV’s. Now they don’t need to worry. A small tariff may have been necessary if they believed there was an unfair advantage through Chinese government support. Not one extra US made EV will be produced through these tariffs, but there will be a reduction in EV growth. Petrol is cheap over there and they are quite stubborn. Even NASA still use the imperial system. Space X use metric. We may be seeing the beginning of the end of the USA Empire. Europe, East Asia and maybe even India will be where the future growth comes from.

I may have noticed a different story if I travelled the West coast as I believe California much more progressive with EV’s.

I haven’t paid much attention to RNU hotcopper forum lately but good to see some things don’t change, our Newcastle friend is still a miserable bast#$d. Much easier just look away when there is a lull.
    Last edited by Cadel: 06/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.