RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

An article below from Reuters about the battery makers in China...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    An article below from Reuters about the battery makers in China increasing their production of stationary energy storage.
    Whilst on this forum we have been focussed on the EV battery market and its potential impact on companies like RNU, I believe the potential of stationary energy storage may well be another catalyst that will have huge consequences for the uptake of the critical minerals required for such storage inclusive of graphite.
    I'm sure that other battery companies outside of China will be, at the very least investigating this stationary energy storage with a view of future production.
    To me these stationary batteries are the missing piece of the the renewable chain. If you can store the energy from your solar and wind farms the energy required becomes a lot more constant and continuous without requiring fossil fuel backup. The market for these Stationary energy storage batteries is massive and what country in this world would not want the potential to be free of using of fossil fuels, especially if you have to import them to power your industries.
    Long way to go yet on this transfer of energy.

Good luck to all who hold RNU.

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...ry-makers-stack-up-energy-storage-2024-07-05/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.