RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

a very interesting read. Not RNU or graphite specific but with...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    a very interesting read. Not RNU or graphite specific but with far reaching implications for the world in every way. I wont try commentary as I wouldn't do the article the justice I think it deserves.

disallowed/business/markets/china-s-trade-policy-is-almost-a-declaration-of-economic-war-20240724-p5jwaa.html

the article is from sydney morning herald, you might have to copy,
    paste and edit..

In many ways it articulates well the message I've been giving re jhina wanting world dominance.

[snippets]
    The communiqué exhorts the Chinese people to “persist” 17 times. This means “persisting” with policies that divert a big chunk of the national pie towards state bodies and companies, which are then pushed into chronic overinvestment by warped incentives that defy market price signals but enhance party control.

---

“Chinese society is like a pressure cooker that could explode at any time,” said Chen Yingxuan, a labour expert at Taiwan’s defence research institute.

--

Commerce with China does not meet Adam Smith’s conception of free trade in the Wealth of Nations. Beijing aims to demolish rivals and achieve monopolistic hegemony across entire sectors. Trade has a predatory edge and is being mobilised for ideological warfare against democracies.
    [/snippets]

Last edited by fuhc46: Today, 17:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.