RNU 0.00% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30788

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Fair. You may or may not be a fool, the words alone are just foolish.

I'm no synthetic pumper, I'm balls deep in many NG plays, which really makes ME quite the fool looking at so much red these days.

Why do you surmise the many Japanese and Korean battery producers will completely stop sourcing AAM for China, let alone Tesla in China?
    Right now all battery producers source almost 100% of AAM from China and almost 100% of it is Synthetic feedstock.
    The only incentive to change that is the IRA.
    But I must stress that incentive will ONLY cover the USA's Battery market.
    EVERY single other country in the world has no incentive to not buy batteries with Chinese AAM built in.
    For example, a Tesla model 3 sold in Australia (or anywhere in Asia) will be fully built in China. It has absolutely no incentive to use a battery from the USA since it's more expensive to produce and the car won't be bought there. Therefore the graphite used in that battery will almost certainly contain graphite from China and since synthetic is cheaper with no end to that fact in site, it will be an anode made from 100% Synthetic.

I can't see how the ex-China graphite market is going to be the golden goose you all think it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $240.7K 2.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 117618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.