RNU 3.06% 9.5¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30807

1. 2,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647

even though I no longer hold I still keep track of RNU as I held for many years. what ultimately made me sell is the general market move away from battery material mining, and particularly early stage stocks. you can't fight that. all the strong fundamentals (which RNU has plenty of), the tailwinds of the energy transition, the number of EV sales and JV's world wide etc all have little to no impact right now on big money entering the sector. It is as simple as that. Many stocks won't survive until sentiment turns - RNU is very fortunate (likely due to good management) of having a strong cash position. If cash was running out and a CR on the cards the SP would be WELL below where it is, regardless of where it was in the past.

The absolute best, world class development stocks in this space have not been spared. You either hold and wait x number of years in hope, or move on to start putting your money to work. There are ALWAYS stocks that move up. My portfolio composition from around 2021-2022 to now is night and day. I never thought id own some of the stocks I do now yet those are my strongest ones currently.

The only things you can control are what you buy and sell, and when you buy and sell. why worry about anything else. I owned MEI recently at an average of around 19c - it had its up and downs until recently where it broke 15.5, which was my set sell point. I made that call when I purchased as it was a key support. It broke and now it is something around 9c.

No harm in reducing exposure partially or fully if things turn pear shaped, personally speaking.

a lot of waffle there but i see many here are frustrated and I honestly wouldn't want to see any further downside for them with RNU but I personally believe that may happen. good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $5.711K 59.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 168040 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 25423 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.