RNU 2.47% 7.9¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30829

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am assuming most investors in RNU feel the same as myself. We don't mind waiting for positivity (light) at the end of the tunnel but it's that small bit of doubt in the back of the brain that is concerned that a more superior product will come to market before RNU have the chance to shine. I really hope that RNU enjoy the limelight that they deserve as they have undoubtedly put in a heck of a lot of work behind the scenes. I also hope that us holders enjoy our own limelight eventually. Your post brings to the forefront all of the ongoing work by DC and his fellow workers which unfortunately goes unnoticed by a lot of us. Bit frustrating though when we are basically at a stalemate and there is no real timeframe as to when that will change.
    I am very happy with the current cash position of RNU though. Hopefully our government continues to stand by us.
    In regard to all of the conferences and forums that DC has attended, maybe they are the reason we received the grant / funding etc in the first place. If DC didn't make himself noticed at all of those events then I am guessing we would not have been noticed and in a very different position to where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $376.3K 4.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 74999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.