RNU 1.25% 7.9¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-30837

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I believe this is spot on "glut" so to speak....... but if you have a look around everyday there is another car / robot vacuum cleaner / robot window cleaner / Milwaukie power tool / Watches / power packs / electric bikes, scooters / boats / golf cart / motor bikes

I shake my head sometimes in disbelief, because I remember back to when mobile phones first came on the scene they were the size of 4 houses bricks and weighed just as much, that I stupidly did not invest any money in this evolution .........

This may take a few more years and there is certainly going to be more turmoil....... but its unstoppable...... one of the things I believe that makes this harder than the mobile phone evolution is the massive access to information the world has ........ this creates the ability for more companies / people / countries to manipulate the shite out of stocks ....

A simple thing like the news we see ....... this is no longer real ... its manipulated to sensationalize every news story ...... what really is the truth ? <<<< conspiracy theory kicking in .......

JIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.