RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-347

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I probably will, but I have a few companies that have doubled/tripled in value mainly iron, tin and copper producers, one is due for another surge as it will have its first shipment in a few weeks. I keep close tabs on my watchlist companies and research the heck out them focused on several factors, projects, management, market factors, and delivery of promises. I will monitor RNU and when I believe it starts looking like its on the upper limit of tolerance I will buy, the market is white hot with companies with potential. Don't get me wrong I will invest, just for now there are others who provide returns in a shorter period of time, when they start reaching my estimated value I sell and find the next. Its just my way of investing, there are so many companies out there with so much potential I can't invest in them all.
    Here is my basic logic for the mine sector, I have also Nickel, Cobalt, Tungsten and Lithium shares but they haven't performed as well the Tin, Iron and Copper (small cap companies)
    Tin is required in the solder of all electronics, prices are at record levels there is a shortage of supply.
    Iron - Is at close to record levels - why not take advantage while its favourable due to Brazil and Guinea not being online.
    Copper - EV Engines require alot of Copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.