RNU 2.27% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-365

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Wow that was a rant of types sorry.
    Agreed, not posting on the other thread. This is why the average punter does not make money on the stock market. The instos don’t like it and will do their best to ensure it does not happen. It is not that hard for them. Just drag the price down real low every now and then and many of the retail holders will bail out. They accumulate at the low prices and wait until all the Richards are out, when they feell that they can’t get anymore off those types they let it run and run hard.

Nothing has changed except for the SP. Absolutely nothing has changed fundamentally, some could argue that it is improving at the rate one would expect. The next event that we would expect is the bulk samples being shipped, well it has happened. Now we wait for the confirmation that our graphite can produce battery quality spherical graphite. We know already that it does, we have had it independently tested already. After that binding off takes and then government loans, the final approvals etc. If you think that will occur hold if not sell at or near the bottom.

With the benefit of hindsight we would all love to sell at the top and buy back in at half the price. That would be wonderful, but I imagine many of us can’t pick the top or bottom. The instos play it that way. When the SP was going gangbusters many would tell us how many millions they held. When the the price is low no one does since they look like fools for the paper money they have lost. Many lose their nerve eventually and take their small profits and miss the real deal that will come with quality resources/companies as they refuse to buy back in at higher prices.

We all know the old saying that no ones goes broke selling at a profit, but you could argue that no one gets mega rich taking those same small profits either, why because the instos know who you are and what you think and how much paper losses you are willing to take. It’s not just technicals, it psychology also. I bet that a lot of the technical analysis that has been fine tuned over the decades has been driven by psychology to a degree. I read somewhere the 95% of retail traders do not make money. All the great data analyst graduates I know are working for betting agencies. I bet a number of the best psychologist have worked for poker machine companies and both have helped fine tune the TA.

I may be the biggest fool in the world or a legend, time will tell. I have ridden GXY to the top and bottom many times, never sold at the top (maybe a few) and never sold at the bottom, watched it go from 77c preconsolidation to 2c, then seen it rise to $4.5 post consolidation and back down to 0.73c. Held the whole way and adding more closer to the bottom than top over 10 years. Been on this one for 5 years and watched it go down to under a cent and back up to 18c holding the whole way, again buying much closer to the bottom than top. Point is if you believe in something don’t let the crap along the way change your course. It’s the only way to beat the instos at the own game. Sure there have been f-ups like TAW/A40 and been golden gooses like SYA, even WBT. You can’t win them all but you will win more times then lose by finding the right place and sticking to your guns over the long term.

Each of needs to have our own strategy and our own exit points and try not to bet more than you can afford to lose. If you want to try and beat the bastards at their own game you better be real educated otherwise pick a winner and stick to your game plan.

Anyway I can say this with some conviction being up 100% or so but I’ve also been down 90% (wonder where I would be with an indexed fund, maybe further ahead, but where is the fun in that). This game is not for the faint hearted or those with short term goals. That is why I got so pissy with the likes of f*et and his outlandish SP prediction, making out he has some idea, not so much with Boris as it was hard for anyone to take him seriously anyway.

We just need to decide does this company have resources that will be in demand and is the company adequately run. Everyone needs to make that decision for themselves and ignore the noise. Even if RNU has that it’s still bloody hard for them. For me the real game changer is government backed funds and support. That kind of support is pretty much unheard of in this game and makes all the difference.

I may have stuffed things up a little here because the instos are watching and want to see rock bottom sentiment before they let it run. The last thread before this ran last time was “Is this the worst company on the ASX”, that was their sign last time that retail had reached rock bottom. Don’t think Boris’ sentiment is going to quite do it. Feel free to write more dire posts and threads as it will help reach the tipping point quicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $256.6K 2.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57699 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 23716 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.