RNU 0.00% 8.2¢ renascor resources limited

Hi mate,We agree about the processing of the larger flake sizes....

1. 2,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi mate.

The point of my post was to illustrate that IMO there will be roughly 75% of concentrate sent to the PSG plant. A discrepancy from @bombersmadd assumption. Regardless of the production rates, the percentages shouldn't change too much IMO IMO. This is a ratio given from the company so I feel it is a reliable source.

Anyway time will tell..
    Hi mate,

We agree about the processing of the larger flake sizes. I am not saying it is impossible, just that considerable further work with the downstream processing would need to be done to make it feasible. I'm not sure this has been the case. The process that would be used to produce PSG from the smaller flake sizes will be very different from that to produce PSG from the larger ones. With the developments regarding increasing demand, maybe the company is in the process of optimising this process to accommodate the processing of the larger sizes but I have not seen proof of it. Maybe I've missed it. At this time, I agree with @Scarpa .

Again, the point of my post was not the throughput number per se, it was to give an example of the %'s from concentrate that will be used to produce PSG and the discrepancy between my take and yours.

I think this discussion helps to provide some context and through discussing these things we can all become more educated.

cheers for the reply

GLA
    Last edited by riseabove: 10/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $208.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179446 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.